Before starting, please make sure that you have already installed Amazon Reviews by Appio, and integrated with your store to enable product rating stars/reviews.
How to use PageFly?
- Create a new page
In the PageFly Dashboard, please go to Pages > click on Create blank page > Choose the page type you want to create to be directed to the page editor.
OR You can also choose to Create from templates.
If you are wondering about how to create a landing page with PageFly, you can find more instructions and details here.
- Go to Add third-party elements in the left toolbar > Click on the Edit your 3rd party elements button.
- In the Integrations popup page, you can search "Amazon Reviews" on the search bar
- Click on Amazon Reviews in the dropdown menu
- Choose the variant you want then drag and drop it to the editor page
Amazon Reviews comes with 3 variations of widget
- Rating Widget
- Reviews Widget
- Featured Reviews
Drag and drop a variation to layout and set it up.
- Preview or publish the page
Once you’re done building the page, hit Save. This option saves the page to a database but does not make it public yet. You can see the preview of the page by clicking on the Eye icon here.
When your page is ready to go live, the Publish button both saves the page and makes it public for you!
Featured Reviews don't work on product page, only on Homepage
Rating Widget and Reviews Widget only work on product page.
- Rating Widget can be dragged and dropped multiple times on a page.
- Reviews Widget can only be dragged and dropped once on a page.
In case your review has not been shown yet, please contact PageFly support team for further assistance.