“User” or “you” shall mean a person posting a review and/or interacting with reviews on a Merchant Website via the Service.
“Merchant” means any third party that uses our Service to enable you to post reviews to Merchant Website. “Merchant Website” shall refer to the website of a Merchant implementing the Service.
ON THIS POLICY
Personal data we process
- Information about your purchases at the Merchant's website.
- Your reviews on the Merchant's website.
How we use personal data
- We use your Information on behalf of the Merchant, in order to provide the Service.
- to send request email communications.
- We and the Merchant will publicly display your review on the web.
When and how we share personal data with others
- We do not sell your Information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third-parties, except in the events listed below or when you provide us your explicit and informed consent
- We share your Information with the Merchant to which you submitted the review. The Merchant will use the information according to its own policies.
- We share your Information with the service providers who assist us in operating our business and the Service. The service providers we use are listed below:
- DigitalOcean LLC (United States; Standard Contractual Clauses).
- SendGrid Inc. (United States; Standard Contractual Clauses).
- CloudFlare Inc. (United States; Standard Contractual Clauses).
- HelpScout (United Stated; Standard Contractual Clauses).
- Amazon Web Services Inc. (United Stated; Standard Contractual Clauses).
- We may share your Information when you violate our Terms of Service.
- We may share your Information if we are legally required by a governmental or regulatory authority acting within its legal authority
Security and data retention
- How long will we retain your Information.
- We implement measures to secure your Information
- If you are in the EU, you have the right to access, update or delete your Information and obtain a copy of your Information. Contact the Merchant to do so.
- If you are in the EU, you may ask the Merchant to exercise your rights to access the personal information about you that we store on our systems, and have the Merchant update, correct or delete it. You are also entitled to obtain your Information (excluding data obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit those data to another data controller. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact the Merchant directly.
- You have a right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.